Here are the key announcements from the re:Invent 2020 Machine Learning Keynote:
- Faster Distributed Training on Amazon SageMaker is the quickest and most efficient approach for training large deep learning models and datasets. Through model parallelism and data parallelism, SageMaker distributed training automatically splits deep learning models and datasets for training in significantly less time across AWS GPU instances.
- Amazon SageMaker Clarify detects potential bias during all phases of the data preparation, model training, and model deployment, giving development teams greater visibility into their training data and models to resolve potential bias and explain predictions in greater detail.
- Deep Profiling for Amazon SageMaker Debugger gives developers the capability to train models at a quicker pace by monitoring system resource utilization automatically and providing notifications of training bottlenecks.
- Amazon SageMaker Edge Manager: provides developers the tools to optimize, secure, monitor, and maintain ML model management on edge devices like smart cameras, robots, personal computers, and mobile devices.
- Amazon Redshift ML empowers data analyst, development, and scientist teams to create, train, and deploy machine learning (ML) models using SQL commands. Teams can now build and train machine learning models from Amazon Redshift datasets and apply them to use cases.
- Amazon Neptune ML leverages Graph Neural Networks (GNNs) to make easy, fast, and more accurate predictions using graph data. The accuracy of most graph predictions increases to 50% with Neptune ML when compared to non-graph prediction methods. The selection and training of the best ML model for graph data are automated and lets users run ML on their graph directly using Neptune APIs and queries. ML teams can now create, train, and apply ML on Neptune data, reducing the development time from weeks down to a matter of hours.
- Amazon Lookout for Metrics applies ML to detect metrics anomalies in your metrics to perform proactive monitoring of the health of your business, issue diagnosis, and opportunity identification quickly that can save costs, increase margins, and improve customer experience.
- Amazon HealthLake leverages ML models to empower healthcare and life sciences organizations to aggregate various health information from different silos and formats into a centralized AWS data lake to standardize health data.
If you’re looking to explore these services further and need some guidance, let us know and we’ll connect you to an Idexcel expert!
1. Introducing AWS Retail Competency Partners: AWS Retail Competency Partners provide innovative technology offerings that accelerate retailers’ modernization and innovation journey across all areas in the enterprise. Read More
2. Introducing AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency Partners: AWS Customers can quickly identify top-tier APN Consulting Partners who identify, build, and implement technology offerings aimed at improving organizational capacity to prepare, respond, and recover from emergencies and disasters, globally. Read More
3. New AWS Service Ready Program to help customers find tools that integrate with AWS services: AWS Partner Network (APN) announced AWS Service Ready Program, a new way for AWS customers to identify if a tool or application will integrate with AWS services running in their cloud environment. Read More
4. New APN Global Startup Program, helping startup APN Technology Partners grow their cloud-based business: AWS Partner Network (APN) announced the APN Global Startup Program, a dedicated go-to-market (GTM) program for eligible Startup APN Technology Partners. Read More
5. Introducing a new benefit for APN Consulting Partners, APN Immersion Days: AWS Immersion Day workshops provide a customizable AWS experience delivered by AWS Solution Architects and Account Managers to AWS customers. Read More
6. AWS Marketplace makes it easier for you to discover relevant third-party software and data products: AWS Marketplace, a digital catalog with over 7,000 software listings and data products, has announced Discovery API, a new API created for select partners. Read More
7. AWS Marketplace announces a simplified fee structure and the expansion of Seller Private Offers: Starting today, all registered sellers with a public listing in AWS Marketplace can extend a custom contract through Seller Private Offers. Read More
Event Details: At re:Invent 2019, you can expect deeper technical content, more hands-on learning opportunities, and more access to AWS experts than ever. Each year at re:Invent, we bring you over a thousand sessions, chalk talks, workshops, builders sessions, and hackathons that cover AWS core topics and highlight the emerging technologies that we are developing. This year, re:Invent will be no different.
[Know more about the Conference]
About Idexcel: Idexcel is a Professional Services and Technology Solutions provider specializing in Cloud Services, Application Modernization, and Data Analytics. Idexcel is proud that for more than 21 years it has provided services that implement complex technologies that are innovative, agile and successful and have provided our customers with lasting value.
Anand Allolankandy – (Senior Director, Cloud Services Practice at Idexcel) will be attending this event. For further queries, please write to email@example.com
Event Details: At re:Invent 2018, you can expect deeper technical content, more hands-on learning opportunities, and more access to AWS experts than ever. The return of our two-hour workshops and our hackathon program means that you can dive into solving challenges and working on a team. The chalk talks and builders sessions give you the opportunity to interact in a small group setting with AWS experts as they whiteboard through problems and solutions. We have many more opportunities this year for you to interact, build, and learn, so you can get the most out of re:Invent.
Each year at re:Invent, we bring you over a thousand sessions, chalk talks, workshops, builders sessions, and hackathons that cover AWS core topics and embrace the emerging technologies we are developing. re:Invent 2018 will be no different. You will find sessions that cover topics that you have seen in past years: databases, analytics & big data, security & compliance, enterprise, machine learning, and compute, to name a few. This year, you will be able to cross-search these topics in the session catalog, so you can really drill down and find the sessions most pertinent to you.
[Know more about the Conference]
About Idexcel: Idexcel is a Professional Services and Technology Solutions provider specializing in Cloud Services, Application Modernization, and Data Analytics. Idexcel is proud that for more than 20 years it has provided services that implement complex technologies that are innovative, agile and successful and have provided our customers with lasting value.
Anand Allolankandy – (Sr. Director Technical Sales & Delivery at Idexcel) will be attending this event. For further queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org