1. Introducing AWS Retail Competency Partners: AWS Retail Competency Partners provide innovative technology offerings that accelerate retailers’ modernization and innovation journey across all areas in the enterprise. Read More
2. Introducing AWS Public Safety & Disaster Response Competency Partners: AWS Customers can quickly identify top-tier APN Consulting Partners who identify, build, and implement technology offerings aimed at improving organizational capacity to prepare, respond, and recover from emergencies and disasters, globally. Read More
3. New AWS Service Ready Program to help customers find tools that integrate with AWS services: AWS Partner Network (APN) announced AWS Service Ready Program, a new way for AWS customers to identify if a tool or application will integrate with AWS services running in their cloud environment. Read More
4. New APN Global Startup Program, helping startup APN Technology Partners grow their cloud-based business: AWS Partner Network (APN) announced the APN Global Startup Program, a dedicated go-to-market (GTM) program for eligible Startup APN Technology Partners. Read More
5. Introducing a new benefit for APN Consulting Partners, APN Immersion Days: AWS Immersion Day workshops provide a customizable AWS experience delivered by AWS Solution Architects and Account Managers to AWS customers. Read More
6. AWS Marketplace makes it easier for you to discover relevant third-party software and data products: AWS Marketplace, a digital catalog with over 7,000 software listings and data products, has announced Discovery API, a new API created for select partners. Read More
7. AWS Marketplace announces a simplified fee structure and the expansion of Seller Private Offers: Starting today, all registered sellers with a public listing in AWS Marketplace can extend a custom contract through Seller Private Offers. Read More
Event Details: At re:Invent 2019, you can expect deeper technical content, more hands-on learning opportunities, and more access to AWS experts than ever. Each year at re:Invent, we bring you over a thousand sessions, chalk talks, workshops, builders sessions, and hackathons that cover AWS core topics and highlight the emerging technologies that we are developing. This year, re:Invent will be no different.
About Idexcel: Idexcel is a Professional Services and Technology Solutions provider specializing in Cloud Services, Application Modernization, and Data Analytics. Idexcel is proud that for more than 21 years it has provided services that implement complex technologies that are innovative, agile and successful and have provided our customers with lasting value.
Anand Allolankandy – (Senior Director, Cloud Services Practice at Idexcel) will be attending this event. For further queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org