Cloud transformation is not a "one-size-fit-all" undertaking. We believe that every cloud transformation requires a comprehensive roadmap guided by a strategy aligned to your business goals. Based on our expertise across different industry domains and various cloud technologies, we provide a full range of advisory services to implement a best practice approach to manage your applications, data and security across multiple clouds. Our flexible cloud platforms and comprehensive managed cloud services are designed to support your single cloud or multi-cloud deployments to deliver better Customer Experience and Return on Investment (ROI) outcomes.
As cloud computing evolves, adopting a multi-cloud approach can help you unlock the next level of cloud benefits and accelerate digital innovation. With a multi-cloud deployment model that includes a mix of public and private clouds, you can overcome the limitation of going all-in on a single cloud platform. This provides flexibility to deploy different cloud platforms for diverse workloads based on unique business unit and technology requirements.
Idexcel offers options for hyperscale cloud platforms from Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Hyperscale clouds offer you a flexible, on-demand and consumption-based platform to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive global network.
Our experts work with you to understand your business and IT needs, your transformation goals, assess your workloads, evaluate cloud readiness, plot an effective migration strategy, and deploy your applications to the right cloud platform. We help you choose the right mix of cloud and traditional infrastructure by balancing application placement in an optimized multi-cloud, hybrid IT environment based on specific application requirements, including availability, performance, security, compliance and portability.
Our proven expertise in Cloud Advisory Services can help you realize the full benefits of the cloud:
- Enable your multi-cloud deployment strategy with industry leading clouds like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Over 150+ cloud certified professionals who help deliver projects designed to meet security, compliance and governance requirements
- Leverage our expertise in cloud-enabled and cloud-native technologies to accelerate digital innovation
- Modernize your IT infrastructure with the right workload placement in a hybrid IT environment - cloud and non-cloud
- Complement your internal IT and reduce your IT labor and resource costs with our global coverage and proven skills, tools and best practices