Idexcel has a committed Corporate Social Responsibility team. Our top two priorities are supporting Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) programs and Veteran Groups.
We are committed to supporting programs, events and campaigns that focus on student achievement, teacher development, and gender and ethnic diversity.
Brief Account of some of these programs:
- Idexcel recently launched a K-12 company matching program for employees by partnering with DonorsChoose.org to support STEM education in its local communities.
- Through this STEM education outreach initiative, Idexcel provides numerous opportunities for its employees to interact with and inspire the next generation of engineers and technologists by serving as local school advisors, extracurricular activity mentors and career role models for students in communities where we live and work.
- Idexcel has developed a pilot program that connects Idexcel volunteers with girls aged 9-12 years to strengthen their interests and confidence in pursuing STEM education and careers.
Idexcel is deeply committed to providing employment opportunities for Veterans and helping them to enter the workforce.
- Idexcel has created a working-group of its employees with military backgrounds and those who are interested in veterans’ issues. This working group provides professional development opportunities and mentoring support to Veterans in our communities.
- Idexcel has contributed financially to the Wounded Warrior Program and the USO
- Supported the Wreaths Across America Program.
- In 2018, Idexcel pledged to increase its Veteran hires by 50%